The growing use of nuclear technology in various activities of the industrial and service fields, in areas such as health, mining, food industry, agriculture, construction, environment, energy and others, generates a permanent demand for the professional training and development in the use of nuclear techniques and the correct manipulation of radioactive material.
The Master’s Program in Nuclear Technology, dictated by a framework agreement signed between the Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana (UTEM) and the Chilean Nuclear Energy Commission (CCHEN), aims to provide technical training in the use of nuclear technology to professionals related to activities that require both the application of this technology and the manipulation of radioactive material in the areas mentioned.
- 10 two-month periods (with 3 two-month periods for thesis para tesis)
4th version starting date:
- April 2017
Date of Registration
- From 01 December 2016 to 31 March 2017
- Classroom-based, mixed shift
- Friday: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
- 10 vacancies
- Diploma in Nuclear Technology (after approving the 1st Year of the Master’s Degree)
- Campus Macul • Department of Physics • Las Palmeras Nº3360, Ñuñoa
- [+56 2] 2787 7164