This program at Universidad de Magallanes aims to develop an understanding of factors related to the life and culture in extreme conditions, in order to enrich the student’s academic performance and/or work processes, contributing to the formation of an individual with personal and interpersonal skills, commitment to the environment and with a clear regional identity.
1. Cultural Credit: Antarctic (2CT)
2. Information and knowledge construction (4CT)
3. University and Environment (3CT)
4. Antarctic Science (4CT)
5. Antarctic Treaty System (3CT)
6. Antarctic Engineering (3CT)
7. Seminar of Antarctic Knowledge Integration (3CT)